Details about David Schimmelpfennig
Access statistics for papers by David Schimmelpfennig.
Last updated 2013-04-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?
Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía View citations (2)
- Production Cost and the Sequential Adoption of Precision Technology
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Research Investments and Market Structure in the Food Processing, Agricultural Input, and Biofuel Industries Worldwide
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- U.S. Public Agricultural Research: Changes in Funding Sources and Shifts in Emphasis, 1980-2005
Economic Information Bulletin, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (2)
- The Value of Plant Disease Early-Warning Systems: A Case Study of USDA's Soybean Rust Coordinated Framework
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (6)
- Long-Run Equilibria in an Economy with Greenhouse Effect
Working Papers, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory
- External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste
Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Private Industry Investing Heavily, and Globally, in Research To Improve Agricultural Productivity
Amber Waves, June, (2)
- Rising Concentration in Agricultural Input Industries Influences New Farm Technologies
Amber Waves, December, (4)
- An error correction model of induced innovation in UK agriculture
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (27), 4081-4094
- The Information Age and Adoption of Precision Agriculture
Amber Waves, 2011 View citations (1)
- Introduction to the special issue on agricultural productivity growth: a closer look at large, developing countries
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2010, 33, (3), 169-172 View citations (1)
- Estimating the Value of an Early-Warning System
Review of Agricultural Economics, 2009, 31, (2), 303-329 View citations (1)
- The Evolving Public Agricultural Research Portfolio
Amber Waves, 2009
- Modeling the length and shape of the R&D lag: an application to UK agricultural productivity
Agricultural Economics, 2008, 39, (1), 73-85 View citations (2)
- Sources of Public Agricultural R&D Changing
Amber Waves, 2007
- Public Information Creates Value
Amber Waves, 2006 View citations (1)
- ASSESSING THE VALUE OF ECONOMICS RESEARCH: THE CASE OF THE BIAS IN THE CONSUMER PRICE INDEX
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2005, 23, (4), 625-635
- Ag Biotech Patents on the Move
Amber Waves, 2005
- Agricultural Patents: Are They Developing Bad Habits?
Choices, 2004, 19, (1)
- HAVE SEED INDUSTRY CHANGES AFFECTED RESEARCH EFFORT?
Amber Waves, 2004 View citations (1)
- Quantifying Structural Change in U.S. Agriculture: The Case of Research and Productivity
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2004, 21, (3), 297-315
- The impact of seed industry concentration on innovation: a study of US biotech market leaders
Agricultural Economics, 2004, 30, (2), 157-167 View citations (1)
- What is the Value of Agricultural Economics Research?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2003, 85, (1), 81-94 View citations (10)
- Induced Innovation in United States Agriculture, 1880–1990: Time Series Tests and an Error Correction Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, 84, (3), 598-614 View citations (12)
- Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?
Agricultural Economics, 2000, 23, (1), 1-15 View citations (5)
- Economic Implications of Climate Change for U.S. Agriculture: Assessing Recent Evidence
Land Economics, 1999, 75, (1), 39-57 View citations (4)
- THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY: PATENTS, R&D SPILLOVERS, AND THEIR EFFECTS ON PRODUCTIVITY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND UNITED STATES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1999, 17, (4), 457-468 View citations (8)
- The rise and fall of public sector plant breeding in the United Kingdom: a causal chain model of basic and applied research and diffusion
Agricultural Economics, 1998, 19, (1-2), 127-143 View citations (5)
- Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment
Journal of Public Economics, 1995, 58, (1), 127-141 View citations (74)
- The option value of renewable energy: The case of climate change
Energy Economics, 1995, 17, (4), 311-317 View citations (2)
- COINTEGRATION, AND CAUSALITY: EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AGRICULTURAL AND PRODUCTIVITY
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1994, 45, (2), 220-231 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.