Details about Maria Semenova
Maria Semenova edits the NEP report on Central Banking.
Access statistics for papers by Maria Semenova.
Last updated 2013-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Depositor vigilance in the immediate aftermath of Russia's 1998 crisis: education, media freedom and Sberbank as a repository of trust
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Save or borrow – what determines Russian households’ financial strategies?
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition
- How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS
- Information sharing in credit markets: incentives for incorrect information reporting
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Comparative Economic Studies (2008)
- Bank Runs and Costly Information
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2011, (10), 31-52
- Information Sharing in Credit Markets: Incentives for Incorrect Information Reporting
Comparative Economic Studies, 2008, 50, (3), 381-415 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2006)