Details about Felipe Serrano
|Workplace:||Departamento de Economía Aplicada V (Department of Applied Economics V), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales (Faculty of Economics and Management), Universidad del País Vasco - Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (University of the Basque Country), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Felipe Serrano.
Last updated 2012-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A dynamic analysis of the effects on pensioners’ welfare of social security reforms
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2012, 11, (01), 71-87 View citations (1)
- Expectations, uncertainty and institutions. An application to the analysis of social security reforms
International Review of Applied Economics, 2012, 26, (2), 253-266
- A Dynamic Analysis of the Effect of Social Security Reform on Spanish Widow Pensioners
Panoeconomicus, 2011, 58, (5), 759-771
- The institutional dimension of new economic policy
International Journal of Public Policy, 2011, 7, (1), 70-82
- Uncertainty and Pension Systems Reforms
Journal of Economic Issues, 2011, XLV, (2), 317-322
- Firms’ Innovation Activity and Numerical Flexibility
Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 2010, 63, (2), 327-339 View citations (3)
- The Spanish fiscal policy during the recent "great recession"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2010, 32, (3), 371-388 View citations (1)
- The role of global imbalances as a cause of the current crisis
Journal of Innovation Economics, 2010, n° 6, (2), 25-48
- El fenómeno de los ‘global imbalances’ y la crisis financiera actual
EKONOMIAZ, 2009, 72, (03), 180-197
- Evaluating the Relative Innovative Position of European Union Member Countries: An Empirical Analysis
International Review of Applied Economics, 2007, 21, (1), 175-188 View citations (1)
- Innovation in the EU Convergence States And the New Member Countries
Ekonomia, 2006, 9, (2), 159-178 View citations (1)
- Funded system and uncertainty
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2003, 26, (2), 191-204
- The Spanish Labour Market: Reforms and consequences
International Review of Applied Economics, 2001, 15, (1), 31-53 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.