Details about Yu Sheng
Access statistics for papers by Yu Sheng.
Last updated 2013-04-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Impact of ACFTA on People’s Republic of China–ASEAN Trade: Estimates Based on an Extended Gravity Model for Component Trade
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank
- Energy Market Integration and Economic Convergence: Implications for East Asia
Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) View citations (1)
- Impact of FDI on Domestic Firms' Exports in China
School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics
- Productivity and farm size in Australian agriculture: reinvestigating the returns to scale
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Productivity pathways: climate-adjusted production frontiers for the Australian broadacre cropping industry
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (3)
- Public investment in R&D and extension and productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (2)
- Has growth in productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture slowed?
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (4)
- Trade Theorems with Search Unemployment
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics (2010)
- Real Exchange Rate, Productivity and Labor Market Rigidities
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
- The Impact of Reform on Economic Growth in China: A Principal Component Analysis
Working Papers, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Terms of Trade Shocks and Endogenous Search Unemployment: A Two-sector Model with Non-Traded goods
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (3)
- Impact of APEC Trade Liberalisation on Sino-Australian Bilateral Trade
Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
- Re-estimation of firms' total factor productivity in China's iron and steel industry
China Economic Review, 2013, 24, (C), 177-188
- Are FDI spillovers regional? Firm-level evidence from China
Journal of Asian Economics, 2012, 23, (3), 244-258 View citations (3)
- Real exchange rate, productivity and labor market frictions
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2011, 30, (3), 587-603 View citations (6)
- Trade theorems with search unemployment
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2010, 43, (3), 795-815
See also Working Paper (2010)
- COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE AND AUSTRALIA-CHINA BILATERAL TRADE
Economic Papers, 2008, 27, (1), 41-56
- Energy Market Integration in East Asia: Theories, Electricity Sector and Subsidies
Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
- Economic Development, Energy Market Integration and Energy Demand: Implication for East Asia
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.