Details about Susan Snyder
Access statistics for papers by Susan Snyder.
Last updated 2011-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics (2003) View citations (5)
- Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2004, 40, (1-2), 1-40 View citations (24)
- Observable implications of equilibrium behavior on finite data
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2004, 40, (1-2), 165-176 View citations (3)
- Snyder's Comment on Lohmann
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2004, 63, (1), 183-187
- The American System of Shared Powers: The President, Congress, and the NLRB
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 2000, 16, (2), 269-305 View citations (4)
- Testable restrictions of Pareto optimal public good provision
Journal of Public Economics, 1999, 71, (1), 97-119 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.