Details about Markku Sotarauta
Access statistics for papers by Markku Sotarauta.
Last updated 2014-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The impact of related variety on regional employment growth in Finland 1993-2006: high-tech versus medium/low-tech
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Industry and Innovation (2012)
- Co-evolutionary policy processes: Understanding innovative economies and future resilience
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Economic policy from an evolutionary perspective: the case of Finland
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography View citations (3)
- Dynamic Capacities in Promotion of Economic Development of City-regions
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Leadership and management in the development of regional innovation environments
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
- Policy learning and the ‘cluster-flavoured innovation policy’ in Finland
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2012, 30, (5), 780-795
- The Impact of Related Variety on Regional Employment Growth in Finland 1993--2006: High-Tech versus Medium/Low-Tech
Industry and Innovation, 2012, 19, (6), 459-476 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Institutional entrepreneurship for knowledge regions: in search of a fresh set of questions for regional innovation studies
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2011, 29, (1), 96-112 View citations (4)
- Local or Digital Buzz, Global or National Pipelines: Patterns of Knowledge Sourcing in Intelligent Machinery and Digital Content Services in Finland
European Planning Studies, 2010, 19, (7), 1305-1330 View citations (3)
- Social Innovations, Institutional Change and Economic Performance: Making Sense of Structural Adjustment Processes in Industrial Sectors, Regions and Societies
Regional Studies, 2009, 43, (4), 637-638
- Co-evolution of the Finnish National and Local Innovation and Science Arenas: Towards a Dynamic Understanding of Multi-level Governance
Regional Studies, 2007, 41, (8), 1085-1098 View citations (1)
- Network Management and Information Systems in Promotion of Urban Economic Development: Some Reflections from CityWeb of Tampere
European Planning Studies, 2001, 9, (6), 693-706
- Broad-Based Innovation Policy
A chapter in The Evaluation of the Finnish National Innovation System, 2009, pp 11-70 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.