Details about Mario Soliño
Access statistics for papers by Mario Soliño.
Last updated 2012-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Uncertainty in Individuals' Preferences for Non-commodity Outputs Provided by Rural Development Programs (RDPs): A Contingent Valuation Approach
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Social Preferences for Management of Rural Forests in the Iberian Atlantic Region
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Generating electricity with forest biomass: Consistency and payment timeframe effects in choice experiments
Energy Policy, 2012, 41, (C), 798-806
- Provided and perceived status quo in choice experiments: Implications for valuing the outputs of multifunctional rural areas
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (12), 2523-2531
- Designing a forest-energy policy to reduce forest fires in Galicia (Spain): A contingent valuation application
Journal of Forest Economics, 2010, 16, (3), 217-233
- Social demand for electricity from forest biomass in Spain: Does payment periodicity affect the willingness to pay?
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (2), 531-540 View citations (6)
- The influence of home-site factors on residents' willingness to pay: An application for power generation from scrubland in Galicia, Spain
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (10), 4055-4065 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.