Details about Brian P. Soebbing
|Postal address:||1810 N. 13th Street, Speakman Hall 111 (006-68) Philadelphia, PA, 19122 USA|
Access statistics for papers by Brian P. Soebbing.
Last updated 2015-07-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Sentiment Bias and Asset Prices: Evidence from Sports Betting Markets and Social Media
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
- Sentiment Bias in National Basketball Association Betting
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (3)
- Cost Incentives in European Football
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- A Test of Monopoly Price Dispersion Under Demand Uncertainty
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2012)
- Do Gamblers Think That Teams Tank? Evidence from the NBA
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2013)
- Consumer Behaviour in Lotto Markets: The Double Hurdle Approach and Zeros in Gambling Survey Data
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Access to Legal Gambling and the Incidence of Crime: Evidence from Alberta
Growth and Change, 2014, 45, (1), 98-120 View citations (2)
- â€œHot Handâ€ in the National Basketball Association Point Spread Betting Market: A 34-Year Analysis
International Journal of Financial Studies, 2014, 2, (4), 359-370 View citations (1)
- DO GAMBLERS THINK THAT TEAMS TANK? EVIDENCE FROM THE NBA
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (2), 301-313 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Exploring Incentives to Lose in Professional Team Sports: Do Conference Games Matter?
International Journal of Sport Finance, 2013, 8, (3), 192-207
- A test of monopoly price dispersion under demand uncertainty
Economics Letters, 2012, 114, (3), 304-307
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Does International Simulcast Wagering Reduce Live Handle at Canadian Racetracks
Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, 2012, 6, (3), 47-62
- Examining Participation in Sports Betting in Germany
Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, 2012, 6, (3), 17-33
- Modeling Consumers' Participation in Gambling Markets and Frequency of Gambling
Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, 2011, 5, (1), 1-22 View citations (1)
- Consumer behaviour in lottery: the double hurdle approach and zeros in gambling survey data
International Gambling Studies, 2010, 10, (2), 165-176 View citations (2)
- Tournament Incentives, League Policy, and NBA Team Performance Revisited
Journal of Sports Economics, 2010, 11, (2), 117-135 View citations (4)
- Competitive Balance and Attendance in Major League Baseball: An Empirical Test of the Uncertainty of Outcome Hypothesis
International Journal of Sport Finance, 2008, 3, (2), 119-126 View citations (3)
- Sports betting, sports bettors and sports gambling policy
A chapter in Sport und Sportgroßveranstaltungen in Europa - zwischen Zentralstaat und Regionen, 2012, pp 15-37
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.