Details about Ozan Sula
Access statistics for papers by Ozan Sula.
Last updated 2016-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Ability on Young Men’s Self-Employment Decision: Evidence from the NELS
Working Papers, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society (2012)
- Demand for International Reserves: A Quantile Regression Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Reversibility of Different Types of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- Surges and Sudden Stops of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- The Effect of Ability on Young Men's Self-Employment Decision: Evidence from the NELS
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 2012, 51, (4), 916-935 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Demand for international reserves in developing nations: A quantile regression approach
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2011, 30, (5), 764-777 View citations (7)
- Sudden stops and currency crises
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (4), 304-321 View citations (9)
- The reversibility of different types of capital flows to emerging markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2009, 10, (4), 296-310 View citations (12)
- Reserve Adequacy In Asia Revisited: New Benchmarks Based On The Size And Composition Of Capital Flow
Korean Economic Review, 2007, 23, 131-158 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.