Details about Ajay Subramanian
Access statistics for papers by Ajay Subramanian.
Last updated 2012-05-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Forecasting Behavior by Analysts: Theory and Evidence
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2006)
- Compensation, Career Concerns, and Relative Risk Choices by Mutual Fund Managers: Theory and Evidence
Levine's Bibliography, UCLA Department of Economics
- Fund Flows, Performance, Managerial Career Concerns, and Risk Taking
Management Science, 2011, 57, (4), 628-646 View citations (3)
- Leverage and debt maturity choices by undiversified owner-managers
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011, 17, (4), 888-913
- Manager Characteristics and Capital Structure: Theory and Evidence
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2011, 46, (06), 1581-1627
- Commercializing public technology through cooperative R&D
Economics Letters, 2010, 108, (2), 113-115
- Investment under Uncertainty, Heterogeneous Beliefs, and Agency Conflicts
Review of Financial Studies, 2010, 23, (4), 1360-1404 View citations (5)
- Dynamic forecasting behavior by analysts: Theory and evidence
Journal of Financial Economics, 2006, 80, (1), 81-113 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Option Pricing on Stocks in Mergers and Acquisitions
Journal of Finance, 2004, 59, (2), 795-829 View citations (1)
- The Liquidity Discount
Mathematical Finance, 2001, 11, (4), 447-474 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.