Details about Luca Tacconi
Access statistics for papers by Luca Tacconi.
Last updated 2012-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Forest Biodiversity, Climate Change and Governance
Conference Proceedings 2010, Crawford Fund
- Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network
See also Journal Article in International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (2008)
- The Social Opportunity Cost of Consumption for Canada, 1965 to 1986
Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics
- Redefining payments for environmental services
Ecological Economics, 2012, 73, (C), 29-36
- Legal vs. certified timber: Preliminary impacts of forest certification in Cameroon
Forest Policy and Economics, 2011, 13, (3), 184-190
- Compensated successful efforts for avoided deforestation vs compensated reductions
Ecological Economics, 2009, 68, (8-9), 2469-2472 View citations (7)
- Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environmental problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-16 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Fires in tropical forests – what is really the problem? lessons from Indonesia
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2007, 12, (1), 55-66 View citations (1)
- Slash and burn and fires in Indonesia: A comment
Ecological Economics, 2006, 56, (1), 1-4 View citations (2)
- Scientific methodology for ecological economics
Ecological Economics, 1998, 27, (1), 91-105 View citations (14)
- An ecological economic approach to forest and biodiversity conservation: The case of vanuatu
World Development, 1997, 25, (12), 1995-2008 View citations (2)
- Economic implications of intergenerational equity for biodiversity conservation
Ecological Economics, 1995, 12, (3), 209-223 View citations (5)
- The Social Opportunity Cost of Consumption for Australia, 1960-61 to 1988-89
Australian Economic Review, 1992, 25, (1), 44-53
- Protected Area Assessment and Establishment in Vanuatu
Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.