Details about Elod Takats
Access statistics for papers by Elod Takats.
Last updated 2014-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Credit and growth after financial crises
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (1)
- Ageing, property prices and money demand
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (2)
- Ageing and asset prices
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (3)
- Tax Rate Cuts and Tax Compliance
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- A Theory of "Crying Wolf"
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (10)
- Layoffs as Part of an Optimal Incentive Mix: Theory and Evidence
MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) View citations (3)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2006) View citations (1)
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. (2005)
- Banking consolidation and small business lending
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (7)
- Optimal incentive mix of performance pay and efficiency wage
IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences View citations (4)
- Aging and house prices
Journal of Housing Economics, 2012, 21, (2), 131-141 View citations (3)
- Countercyclical policies in emerging markets
BIS Quarterly Review, 2012
- The euro area crisis and cross-border bank lending to emerging markets
BIS Quarterly Review, 2012 View citations (5)
- A Theory of "Crying Wolf": The Economics of Money Laundering Enforcement
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 2011, 27, (1), 32-78
- Promotions, Dismissals, and Employee Selection: Theory and Evidence
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 2011, 27, (1), 159-179 View citations (1)
- Was it credit supply? Cross-border bank lending to emerging market economies during the financial crisis
BIS Quarterly Review, 2010 View citations (4)
- The ESRB at 1
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
- International monetary policy transmission
A chapter in The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, 2014, vol. 78, pp 25-44
- Capital flow dynamics and FX intervention
A chapter in Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, 2013, vol. 73, pp 25-38
- Deleveraging and recovery
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
- Is monetary policy constrained by fiscal policy?
A chapter in Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, 2012, vol. 67, pp 11-30 View citations (1)
- Cross-border bank lending to emerging market economies
A chapter in The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, 2011, vol. 54, pp 11-29 View citations (4)
- International banks, new liquidity rules and monetary policy in EMEs
A chapter in Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, 2011, vol. 57, pp 9-35
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.