Details about Umed Temurshoev
Access statistics for papers by Umed Temurshoev.
Last updated 2014-10-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hypothetical extraction and fields of influence approaches: integration and policy implications
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (3)
- Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Group
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (1)
- Pollution Haven Hypothesis or Factor Endowment Hypothesis: Theory and Empirical Examination for the US and China
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague View citations (4)
- Analytical and Empirical Comparison of Policy-Relevant Key Sector Measures
Spatial Economic Analysis, 2014, 9, (3), 284-308 View citations (1)
- A NOTE ON THE GRAS METHOD
Economic Systems Research, 2013, 25, (3), 361-367
- Input-output impact analysis in current or constant prices: does it matter?
Journal of Economic Structures, 2012, 1, (1), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Joint estimation of supply and use tables
Papers in Regional Science, 2011, 90, (4), 863-882 View citations (4)
- PROJECTION OF SUPPLY AND USE TABLES: METHODS AND THEIR EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT
Economic Systems Research, 2011, 23, (1), 91-123 View citations (1)
- IDENTIFYING OPTIMAL SECTOR GROUPINGS WITH THE HYPOTHETICAL EXTRACTION METHOD
Journal of Regional Science, 2010, 50, (4), 872-890 View citations (2)
- Profits of horizontally interrelated firms with dividend obligations
Journal of Economic Studies, 2009, 36, (3), 296-306
- Ownership relations in the presence of cross-shareholding
Journal of Economics, 2008, 95, (3), 189-212 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.