Details about Heike Trappe
Access statistics for papers by Heike Trappe.
Last updated 2016-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Geschlechterarrangements und Ehestabilität in Ost- und Westdeutschland
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
- Easier said than done: childbearing intentions and their realization in a short term perspective
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany
- Economic Relations between Women and Their Partners: An East-West-German Comparison after Reunification
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (2)
- Differences in family policy and the intergenerational transmission of divorce: a comparison between the former East and West Germany
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany View citations (9)
- Labor and Love: Wives' Employment and Divorce Risk in its Socio-political Context
EconStor Open Access Articles, 2013, 482-509
- DemoDiff: A Dataset for the Study of Family Change in Eastern (and Western) Germany
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, 2012, 132, (4), 653-660 View citations (2)
- ECONOMIC RELATIONS BETWEEN WOMEN AND THEIR PARTNERS: AN EAST AND WEST GERMAN COMPARISON AFTER REUNIFICATION
Feminist Economics, 2006, 12, (4), 643-665 View citations (5)
- Differences in Family Policies and the Intergenerational Transmission of Divorce
Demographic Research, 2002, 6, (11), 295-324 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.