Details about Heike Trappe
Access statistics for papers by Heike Trappe.
Last updated 2014-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Easier said than done: childbearing intentions and their realization in a short term perspective
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany
- Economic Relations between Women and Their Partners: An East-West-German Comparison after Reunification
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Differences in family policy and the intergenerational transmission of divorce: a comparison between the former East and West Germany
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany View citations (7)
- DemoDiff: A Dataset for the Study of Family Change in Eastern (and Western) Germany
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, 2012, 132, (4), 653-660 View citations (2)
- ECONOMIC RELATIONS BETWEEN WOMEN AND THEIR PARTNERS: AN EAST AND WEST GERMAN COMPARISON AFTER REUNIFICATION
Feminist Economics, 2006, 12, (4), 643-665 View citations (4)
- Differences in Family Policies and the Intergenerational Transmission of Divorce
Demographic Research, 2002, 6, (11), 295-324 View citations (8)