Details about Stella Tsani
Access statistics for papers by Stella Tsani.
Last updated 2016-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic and Structural Database for the MEDPRO Project
CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies
- GEM-E3 Model Documentation
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (9)
- Limiting Fiscal Procyclicality: Evidence from Resource-Rich Countries
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
- Quantitative Reference Scenario for the MEDPRO Project
CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies View citations (1)
- Resource Abundance, Mineral Funds and Institutional Quality
Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University
- Macroeconomic scenarios for the south Mediterranean countries: Evidence from general equilibrium model simulation results
Economic Systems, 2015, 39, (1), 121-142
- On the relationship between resource funds, governance and institutions: Evidence from quantile regression analysis
Resources Policy, 2015, 44, (C), 94-111
- Female labour force participation and economic growth in the South Mediterranean countries
Economics Letters, 2013, 120, (2), 323-328 View citations (9)
- Natural resources, governance and institutional quality: The role of resource funds
Resources Policy, 2013, 38, (2), 181-195 View citations (2)
- Energy consumption and economic growth: A causality analysis for Greece
Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (3), 582-590 View citations (56)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.