Details about Leanne J. Ussher
Access statistics for papers by Leanne J. Ussher.
Last updated 2014-12-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Price Stability, Full Employment and Global Balances: The Case for a Commodity Reserve Currency
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Queens College of the City University of New York View citations (1)
- Margins and Transaction Taxes in an Artificial Speculative Futures Market
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- Choice Under Uncertainty
Levine's Bibliography, UCLA Department of Economics
- Do Budget Deficits Raise Interest Rates? A Survey of the Empirical Literature
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Queens College of the City University of New York View citations (3)
- Introduction to the Symposium on Agent-based Computational Economics
Eastern Economic Journal, 2011, 37, (1), 1-5
- A 'New Bretton Woods': Kaldor and the Antipodean Quest for Global Full Employment
Review of Political Economy, 2009, 21, (3), 423-445
- Global Imbalances and the Key Currency Regime: The Case for a Commodity Reserve Currency
Review of Political Economy, 2009, 21, (3), 403-421 View citations (1)
- A Speculative Futures Market with Zero-Intelligence
Eastern Economic Journal, 2008, 34, (4), 518-549 View citations (2)
- Symposium Introduction
Eastern Economic Journal, 2008, 34, (4), 421-422
- The Future of Agent-Based Research in Economics: A Panel Discussion, Eastern Economic Association Annual Meetings, Boston, March 7, 20081
Eastern Economic Journal, 2008, 34, (4), 550-565 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.