Details about Steven Van de Walle
Access statistics for papers by Steven Van de Walle.
Last updated 2016-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Producing salience or keeping silence? An exploration of topics and non-topics of Special Eurobarometers
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE
- An Implementation Framework for Public Service Charters: Results of a concept mapping study
Public Management Review, 2014, 16, (4), 570-589
- Internal and external use of performance information in public organizations: results from an international survey
Public Money & Management, 2013, 33, (4), 261-268
- New Public Management and Citizens' Perceptions of Local Service Efficiency, Responsiveness, Equity and Effectiveness
Public Management Review, 2013, 15, (5), 762-783 View citations (2)
- Two track public services? Citizens' voice behaviour towards liberalized services in the EU15
Public Management Review, 2013, 15, (4), 465-476 View citations (2)
- Explaining health care professionals’ resistance to implement Diagnosis Related Groups: (No) benefits for society, patients and professionals
Health Policy, 2012, 108, (2), 158-166
- The Political Role of Service Delivery in State‐Building: Exploring the Relevance of European History for Developing Countries
Development Policy Review, 2011, 29, (1), 5-21 View citations (2)
- International Comparisons of Public Sector Performance
Public Management Review, 2009, 11, (1), 39-56 View citations (1)
- WHEN IS A SERVICE AN ESSENTIAL PUBLIC SERVICE?
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2009, 80, (4), 521-545 View citations (1)
- Debate: In the Know or Out of the Loop?
Public Money & Management, 2008, 28, (4), 196-198
Also in Public Money & Management, 2008, 28, (4), 196-198 (2008)
- The impact of public service values on services of general interest reform debates
Public Management Review, 2006, 8, (2), 183-205 View citations (2)
- A TALE OF TWO CHARTERS
Public Management Review, 2005, 7, (3), 367-390
- Maatschappelijke stemmingen als determinant van consumentenvertrouwen en politiek vertrouwen
Review of Business and Economic Literature, 2004, XLIX, (3), 481-494
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.