Details about Filip Vesely
Access statistics for papers by Filip Vesely.
Last updated 2013-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forgive or Buy Back: An Experimental Study of Debt Relief
Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Design (2010)
- Do separation rules matter? An experimental study of commitment
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2011, 45, (1-2), 97-117
- Forgive or buy back: an experimental study of debt relief
Review of Economic Design, 2010, 14, (3), 291-309
See also Working Paper (2007)
- In-Group versus Out-Group Trust: The Impact of Income Inequality
Southern Economic Journal, 2010, 76, (4), 1049-1063 View citations (2)
- MARKET EFFICIENCY: EVIDENCE FROM A NO-BUBBLE ASSET MARKET EXPERIMENT
Pacific Economic Review, 2009, 14, (2), 246-258 View citations (10)
- Foreign aid and weakest-link international public goods: An experimental study
European Economic Review, 2007, 51, (3), 599-623 View citations (5)
- Trading horizons and the value of money
European Economic Review, 2007, 51, (7), 1751-1767
- On Market Activity and the Value of Money
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2006, 38, (2), 495-509
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.