Details about Rossitza Bouneva Wooster
Access statistics for papers by Rossitza Bouneva Wooster.
Last updated 2013-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CEO Turnover and Foreign Market Participation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department (2003)
- Networking and Foreign Direct Investment Activity
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department
- Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Meta-Regression Analysis
Review of Development Economics, 2010, 14, (s1), 640-655 View citations (9)
- REEXAMINING THE BORDER TAX EFFECT: A CASE STUDY OF WASHINGTON STATE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2010, 28, (4), 511-523
- THE EFFECTS OF U.S.-CHINA TRADE ON EMPLOYMENT AND WAGES IN THE U.S.-MEXICO BORDER REGION
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2009, 27, (3), 335-348
- Strategic investments by US firms in transition economies
Journal of International Business Studies, 2008, 39, (2), 249-266 View citations (2)
- The Contribution of Intra-Regional and Extra-Regional Trade to Growth: Evidence from the European Union
Journal of Economic Integration, 2008, 23, 161-182 View citations (1)
- US companies in transition economies: wealth effects from expansion between 1987 and 1999
Journal of International Business Studies, 2006, 37, (2), 179-195
- Settling the Smoke: Public Policy and Shareholder Wealth in the Cigarette Industry
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2005, 23, (2), 211-223
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.