Details about Tao Wu
Access statistics for papers by Tao Wu.
Last updated 2012-03-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring oil-price shocks using market-based information
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (2)
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (2006) View citations (4)
- On the effectiveness of the Federal Reserve's new liquidity facilities
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (12)
- Regulation and the neo-Wicksellian approach to monetary policy
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2009)
- The bond yield "conundrum" from a macro-finance perspective
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco View citations (32)
See also Journal Article in Monetary and Economic Studies (2006)
- The Recent Shift in Term Structure Behavior from a No-Arbitrage Macro-Finance Perspective
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- A Macro-Finance Model of the Term Structure, Monetary Policy, and the Economy
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (118)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2008)
- Macroeconomics and the Yield Curve
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003, Society for Computational Economics View citations (18)
- The U.S. Money Market and the Term Auction Facility in the Financial Crisis of 2007-–2009
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2011, 93, (2), 617-631 View citations (13)
- The Term Auction Facility’s effectiveness in the financial crisis of 2007–09
Economic Letter, 2010, 5, (may) View citations (1)
- Regulation and the Neo-Wicksellian Approach to Monetary Policy
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2009, 41, (4), 799-807 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- A Macro-Finance Model of the Term Structure, Monetary Policy and the Economy
Economic Journal, 2008, 118, (530), 906-926 View citations (91)
Also in Proceedings, 2004, (Mar) (2004) View citations (41)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Accounting for the bond-yield conundrum
Economic Letter, 2008, 3, (feb) View citations (3)
- Accounting for a Shift in Term Structure Behavior with No-Arbitrage and Macro-Finance Models
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2007, 39, (2-3), 395-422 View citations (71)
- Time-varying equilibrium real rates and monetary policy analysis
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2007, 31, (5), 1584-1609 View citations (34)
- Globalization’s effect on interest rates and the yield curve
Economic Letter, 2006, 1, (sep) View citations (1)
- Macro Factors and the Affine Term Structure of Interest Rates
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2006, 38, (7), 1847-1875 View citations (50)
- The Bond Yield "Conundrum" from a Macro-Finance Perspective
Monetary and Economic Studies, 2006, 24, (S1), 83-109 View citations (56)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Do oil futures prices help predict future oil prices?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (dec30) View citations (25)
- Estimating the "neutral" real interest rate in real time
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (oct21) View citations (5)
- The long-term interest rate conundrum: not unraveled yet?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (apr29) View citations (6)
- Interest rates and monetary policy: conference summary
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (jun4)
- Two measures of employment: how different are they?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (aug27)
- Understanding deflation
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (apr2)
- Improving the way we measure consumer prices
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2003, (aug22)
- Stylized facts on nominal term structure and business cycles: an empirical VAR study
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (8), 901-906 View citations (6)
- What makes the yield curve move?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2003, (jun6) View citations (2)
- Macroeconomic models for monetary policy
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2002, (apr19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.