Details about 张跃军 (Yue-Jun Zhang)
Access statistics for papers by 张跃军.
Last updated 2014-08-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does China factor matter? An econometric analysis of international crude oil prices
Energy Policy, 2014, 72, (C), 78-86
- Decomposing the changes of energy-related carbon emissions in China: evidence from the PDA approach
Natural Hazards, 2013, 69, (1), 1109-1122
- Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 448-459
- Investigating the price discovery and risk transfer functions in the crude oil and gasoline futures markets: Some empirical evidence
Applied Energy, 2013, 104, (C), 220-228
- Public perception of climate change in China: results from the questionnaire survey
Natural Hazards, 2013, 69, (1), 459-472
- Speculative trading and WTI crude oil futures price movement: An empirical analysis
Applied Energy, 2013, 107, (C), 394-402
- The impact of acid rain on China’s socioeconomic vulnerability
Natural Hazards, 2012, 64, (2), 1671-1683
- Estimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory
International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2011, 35, (2/3/4), 145-157
- Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (5), 2265-2272
- The dynamic influence of advanced stock market risk on international crude oil returns: an empirical analysis
Quantitative Finance, 2011, 11, (7), 967-978 View citations (2)
- The impact of financial development on carbon emissions: An empirical analysis in China
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (4), 2197-2203 View citations (8)
- An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect
Applied Energy, 2010, 87, (6), 1804-1814 View citations (18)
- The crude oil market and the gold market: Evidence for cointegration, causality and price discovery
Resources Policy, 2010, 35, (3), 168-177 View citations (16)
- Estimating 'Value at Risk' of crude oil price and its spillover effect using the GED-GARCH approach
Energy Economics, 2008, 30, (6), 3156-3171 View citations (15)
- Spillover effect of US dollar exchange rate on oil prices
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2008, 30, (6), 973-991 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.