Academic Journal of Life Sciences
2015 - 2016
Current editor(s): Dr. (Mrs) Utpala Parthasarathy
From Academic Research Publishing Group
Rahim Yar Khan 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Series data maintained by Managing Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 7, 2016
- Biotreatment of Sewage using the Amazon Sailfin Catfish, Pterygoplichthys pardalis pp. 41-49
- M. Senthil Kumar, A. Joseph Thatheyus and D. Ramya
Volume 2, issue 6, 2016
- A Survey of Sexuality and the Use of Contraceptives among Undergraduates pp. 37-40
- G. A. Wokocha
Volume 2, issue 5, 2016
- Efficacy of Sodium Bicarbonate in Early Management and Reduce Vaginal Yeast Infection among Women in Jordan: A Quasi-Experimental Study pp. 29-36
- Aida Abd El-Razek, Gamila Ayoub, Fadwa Alhalaiqa and Ibtisam Al-Zaru
Volume 2, issue 4, 2016
- Prevalent Microbes in Domestic Waters of Iwochang Community, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria pp. 23-28
- Oluwole Olusoji Eleyowo, Oluwafemi Daniel Amusa and Utomobong U. Akpan
Volume 2, issue 3, 2016
- A Preliminary Record of Indigenous Ecological Knowledge on Common Palm Civet at Cauvery Deltaic Region, Tamil Nadu pp. 18-22
- J Paramanandham and G Pradhap
Volume 2, issue 2, 2016
- Bacteriological Study of Coagulase Positive Staphylococci from Urine in Some Akoko Communities, Ondo State, Nigeria pp. 5-17
- Ajayi A.O. and Omorinkoba B.V.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2016
- Antibacterial Activities of Moringa Oleifera Plant Bark, Leaf, and Seed Extracts on Abattoir Waste Water pp. 1-4
- T.C. Azuonwu, F.O.I. Odutayo and D. A. Aina
Volume 1, issue 1, 2015
- Aneuploidy of Urethane in Mouse Bone Marrow Cells and Potential Recovery with Lupin Water Extract pp. 1-7
- Ezzat I. Aboul-ela
- Assessment of Bovine Raw Milk Obtained from Selected Farms in Zaria Environs Nigeria for Toxigenic Strain of Escherichia Coli pp. 8-13
- Agunbiade T. B, Umoh V. J., Whong C. M. Z. and Ella E. E
- Assessment of the Aquatic Macrophytes and Algae of the Fosu Lagoon, Cape Coast. Ghana pp. 14-19
- Felix Jerry Akpabey and Ruth Amole
- Embryogenic Callus Induction from Mature Embryos of Sorghum Genotypes pp. 20-23
- Rania S. El Sanousi and Sayeda O. ELhiweris
- Study on Home Based Farming: Inputs and Diversity pp. 24-30
- Md. Shafiqul Islam