Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development
2011 - 2014
Current editor(s): Dr. Rana Ejaz Ali Khan
from Asian Economic and Social Society
Sadeeq Block, Near Fawara Chowk, Abbasia Town, Rahim Yar Khan - 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Series data maintained by Qazi Muhammad Imran ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 2, 2012
- Evaluation of Fadama II Road Infrastructure among Rural Communities in Adamawa State, Nigeria pp. 294-301
- Umar Adamu Madu and John Phoa Cl
Volume 2, issue 1, 2012
- Adoption of Improved Agroforestry Technologies among Contact Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria pp. 1-9
- Orisakwe Lambert and Agomuo Florence Ozioma
- Gender Participation in Economic Activities and Decision Making in Keffi Area of Nigeria pp. 10-16
- Hassan Ishaq Ibrahim, Napoleon Danbeki Saingbe and Zubairu Ajiya Abdulkadir
- Toxicity of Selected Insecticides (Spinosad, Indoxacarb and Abamectin) Against the Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella L.) On Cabbage pp. 17-26
- Fauziah Ismail, M. T. Mohd Norazam and Mohd Rasdi Z.
- Commercial Agriculture and Rural Development: Evidence from the Zimbabwe Farm Project in Tsonga, Nigeria pp. 27-38
- A. Olawepo R.
- Perspective on Beneficiaries Experiences of Participation in Community-Based Agriculture and Rural Development Program in Guba, Northern Nigeria pp. 39-45
- Sule Ahmadu, Nobaya Ahmad and Hanina H. Hamsan
- Toxicity of Copper (11) Tetraoxo Sulphate to African Catfish (Clarias Gariepinus) Fingerlings pp. 46-54
- F. O. Agbebi and O. Owoeye
- Resource Use Efficiency for Cowpea Production in Akatsi District of Ghana pp. 55-61
- F. Nimoh and S. Asuming-Brempong
- Indian Agricultural Marketing- A Review pp. 69-75
- Shakeel-Ul-Rehman, Selvaraj M. and Syed Ibrahim M.
- Promoting Community-Based Extension Agents as an Alternative Approach to Formal Agricultural Extension Service Delivery in Northern Ghana pp. 76-95
- Samuel Z. Bonye, Kpieta B. Alfred and Godfred Seidu Jasaw
- Evaluation of Nematode Pests and Fungal Diseases of Ceratotheca Sesamoides in Ilorin pp. 103-106
- B. Izuogu N., L. Egberongbe O. and E. A. Oyedunmade E.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2011
- Determinants of Farmers Participation in Off-Farm Employment: A Case Study in Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia pp. 27-37
- Roslan Abdul-Hakim and Siti Hadijah Che-Mat
- Restoration of fertility of gleyic fluvisols to increase rice yields using shellfish products in Toumbokro, Cote dIvoire pp. 38-49
- Koffi Patrice Kouadio, Albert Yao-Kouame, Konan Alphonse Alui and Koffi Eric Kwadjo
- The Relevance Of A Rules-Based Fresh milk Price Structure Policy In East Java: An Evidence Based Assesment pp. 50-55
- Bambang Ali Nugroho
- Food Security In Nigeria: Governments Intervention And The Place Of Effective Storage pp. 56-63
- Adegbola J.a, Bamishaiye E.i and Daura A.m
- Farmers Inaccessibility to Agricultural Credit in Nyandarua District, Kenya pp. 64-68
- Ng’eno Vincent, Erick Jotham Muiruri, Philiph Mulama Nyangweso, K. Langat B. and Mary Jepkemboi Kipsat
- Market Power of The Japanese Non-GM Soybean Import Market: The U.S. Exporters vs. Japanese Importers pp. 80-89
- Koichi Yamaura
- Effects of irrigation water quality on the recovery of 15N-fertilizer by Sorghum in field study pp. 90-97
- Kheli Mohamed Naceur, Khelil Mohamed Naceur, Saloua Rejeb and Belgacem Henchi
Volume 1, issue 1, 2011
- A Need For Paradigm Shift to Improve Supply Chain Management of Fruits & Vegetables in India pp. 1-20
- Piali Halder and Simayan Pati
- Agricultural Use of Untreated Urban Waste water in Pakistan pp. 21-26
- Samina Khalil and Mehmood khan Kakar