2014 - 2016
Current editor(s): Dr. Goran Kis
From Pak Publishing Group
S22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76 Midview City Singapore 573969.
Series data maintained by Editorial Office ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 3, issue 4, 2016
- Technical-Economic Efficiencies of Snakehead Seed Production Under Impacts of Climate Change in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam pp. 73-82
- Nguyen Thi Kim Quyen, Truong Hoang Minh, Tran Ngoc Hai, Tran Thi Thanh Hien and Tran Dac Dinh
- The Domestic Livestock Resources of Turkey: Social Aspects, Genetic Resources and Conservation of Companion Animal Cats (Felis Catus) pp. 83-90
- Orhan Yilmaz, Yakup Erdal Erturk, Fusun Coskun and R. Trevor Wilson
Volume 3, issue 3, 2016
- Evaluation of Chemical-Nutritional Characteristics of Rainbow Trout Samples Affected by the “Red-Mouth Disease” Compared To Healthy Trout Samples pp. 59-65
- Lisa Grotta, Sonia Marchetti, Flavia Buccella, Federica Castellani, Giovanni Zitti and Giuseppe Martino
- The Effect of the Reduced Dose of GnRH on Conception, Ovulation and Ovarian Structures in Ovsynch Program of Lactating Dairy Cows pp. 66-72
- Fikret Karaca, Gokhan Dogruer, Mustafa Kemal Saribay, Yasar Ergun and Cafer Tayyar Ates
Volume 3, issue 2, 2016
- Determination of Milk Composition, Bacteriology and Selected Blood Parameters of Dairy Goats Under Different Feeding Systems pp. 36-42
- Taskin Degirmencioglu, Gulsen Goncagul, Selda Ozbilgin and Huban Gocmen
- Effect of a Plant Extract in Several Traits of Plymouth Rock Barred Hens and Pullets Challenged with Salmonella Typhimurium in a Rural Village in Central Mexico pp. 43-51
- J.C. García-López, G. Álvarez-Fuentes, J.M. Pinos-Rodríguez, Y. Jasso-Pineda, E. Zapata-Pérez, H.A. Lee-Rangel, S. López-Aguire and M.A. Camacho-Escobar
- Effect of Environmental Pollution on Production and Metabolic Profile in Buffalo Cows pp. 52-58
- Fiorella Sarubbi, Raffaele Palomba, Assunta Arrichiello and Giuseppe Auriemma
Volume 1, issue 3, 2014
- Seleno-Cystine Affects the Fatty Acid Profile in In Vitro Incubated Ovine Ruminal Fluid Containing α-Linolenic Acid pp. 45-56
- Marian Czauderna, Rozbicka Wieczorek A.J. and Wiesyk E.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2014
- The Effect of Steaming Process on Fat Soluble Vitamins Content and Fatty Acid Profile in Bluefish and Rainbow Trout Fillets pp. 1-10
- Stancheva M., Merdzhanova A., Galunska B. and Dobreva A.D.