2006 - 2012
Edited by Sergei Aivazian
from Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS"
Series data maintained by Anatoly Peresetsky ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 2, 2006
- Factors Influencing the Efficiency of the Russian Banks Performance pp. 3-17
- Sergei Golovan
- Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories) pp. 18-84
- Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian, Vladimir Stepanov and Maria Kozlova
- Macroeconometric modeling: modern trends, problems, an example of the econometric model of the Russian economy pp. 85-111
- Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian and Boris Brodsky
- Analysis of the Medium-Term Trends of Inflation Processes in the Russian Economy pp. 112-123
- Martiros Bagdasarov and Alexandr Bereznyatsky
- On Building Economic Development Patterns for Russia and Belorussia on the Basis of LAM-3 Econometric Model pp. 124-139
- Wojciech W. Charemza, Svetlana Makarova, Yuriy Kharin, Vladimir Malugin, Aliaksandr Huryn and Julia Raskina
Volume 1, issue 1, 2006
- Econometric Analysis in the investment projects efficiency evaluation and property valuation theories pp. 55-62
- Sergey Smolyak