Journal of Economics and Financial Analysis
2017 - 2017
Current editor(s): David Simon Hall
From Tripal Publishing House
Series data maintained by David Simon Hall ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Does Statistical Significance Help to Evaluate Predictive Performance of Competing Models? pp. 1-13
- Levent Bulut
- Global Credit Supply and External Exposure in Turkey pp. 15-34
- Amira Karimova, Ahmet Caliskan and Jamshid Karimov
- Launch Decisions of Pharmaceutical Companies pp. 35-58
- Abdulkadir Civan and Michael Maloney
- Interaction of Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment Globally: Special Cases from Neglected Regions pp. 59-80
- Yhlas Sovbetov and Mohamed Moussa
- Inequality and Sovereign Default under Democracy pp. 81-115
- Yong Kyun Kim