Details about Malek Mohammad Abdul
Access statistics for papers by Malek Mohammad Abdul.
Last updated 2018-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Chapters
- Can Referral Improve Targeting? Evidence from a Vocational Training Experiment
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- The Impact of Skills Development Initiatives for Adolescents on Climate Adaptive Livelihoods in South-western Bangladesh
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Can a specially designed information intervention around the WASH-agriculture linkages make any difference? Experimental evidence of behavioral changes and health impacts
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF)
- Does Credit Access Improve Firm Output? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Impact Assessment of Credit Program for Tenant Farmers in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Field Experiment
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
- Water quality information, WATSAN-agriculture hygiene messages and water testing with school students: Experimental evidence for behavioral changes in Bangladesh
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Mapping marginality hotspots and agricultural potentials in Bangladesh
Working Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (7)
- Effects of Non-farm Employments on Poverty among Small Households in Developed Villages of Bangladesh: A Case of Comilla Sadar Upazila
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Microfinance Market in Bangladesh
Chapter 8 in Microfinance in Asia, 2017, pp 271-306
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.