Details about Malek Mohammad Abdul
Access statistics for papers by Malek Mohammad Abdul.
Last updated 2020-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Effects of Access to Credit on Productivity: Separating Technological Changes from Changes in Technical Efficiency
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2019)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Productivity Analysis (2019)
- Can Referral Improve Targeting? Evidence from a Vocational Training Experiment
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (3)
- Marginality Hotspots with Agricultural Potentials in Bangladesh: Technology Innovations, Barriers and Willingness to Pay of Poor Smallholders
2017 ASAE 9th International Conference, January 11-13, Bangkok, Thailand, Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE)
- The Impact of Skills Development Initiatives for Adolescents on Climate Adaptive Livelihoods in South-western Bangladesh
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (1)
- Can a specially designed information intervention around the WASH-agriculture linkages make any difference? Experimental evidence of behavioral changes and health impacts
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF)
- Does Credit Access Improve Firm Output? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Impact Assessment of Credit Program for Tenant Farmers in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Field Experiment
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo View citations (3)
- Water quality information, WATSAN-agriculture hygiene messages and water testing with school students: Experimental evidence for behavioral changes in Bangladesh
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Mapping marginality hotspots and agricultural potentials in Bangladesh
Working Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (14)
- Exclusion and drop out in school participation in Bangladesh: Insights from repeat household surveys
2011 ASAE 7th International Conference, October 13-15, Hanoi, Vietnam, Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE)
- Effects of Non-farm Employments on Poverty among Small Households in Developed Villages of Bangladesh: A Case of Comilla Sadar Upazila
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Agricultural Microcredit for Tenant Farmers: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2019, 101, (3), 692-709 View citations (1)
- The effects of access to credit on productivity: separating technological changes from changes in technical efficiency
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2019, 52, (1), 37-55
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Microfinance Market in Bangladesh
Chapter 8 in Microfinance in Asia, 2017, pp 271-306
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.