Details about Alexandre Abreu
Access statistics for papers by Alexandre Abreu.
Last updated 2023-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The making of policies of immigration control in Portugal
Working Papers, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon
- Forward guidance and the semiotic turn of the European Central Bank
Journal of Cultural Economy, 2022, 15, (1), 14-29
- On the Nature and Determinants of Poor Households’ Resilience in Fragility Contexts
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2022, 23, (2), 252-269 View citations (1)
- Disarray at the headquarters: Economists and Central bankers tested by the subprime and the COVID recessions
(Forward guidance without common knowledge)
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2021, 30, (2), 273-296
- Acerca da Repartição Funcional do Rendimento na Economia Portuguesa
Notas Económicas, 2020, (50), 85-101 View citations (1)
- The New Economics of Labor Migration: Beware of Neoclassicals Bearing Gifts
Forum for Social Economics, 2012, 41, (1), 46-67 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.