Details about Assem Abu Hatab
Access statistics for papers by Assem Abu Hatab.
Last updated 2021-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Regional Integration on Intra-Arab Trade in Agrifood Commodities: A Panel Data Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Risk perception and determinants in small‐ and medium‐sized agri‐food enterprises amidst the COVID‐19 pandemic: Evidence from Egypt
Agribusiness, 2021, 37, (1), 187-212
- Does participation in the sloping land conversion program reduce the sensitivity of Chinese farmers to climate change?
Land Use Policy, 2020, 99, (C)
- Effect of Forestland Property Rights and Village Off-Farm Environment on Off-Farm Employment in Southern China
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (7), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Effects of China’s Collective Forestland Tenure Reform Policies on Forest Product Firm Values
Land, 2020, 9, (4), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Trade-Offs between Economic Benefits and Ecosystem Services Value under Three Cropland Protection Scenarios for Wuhan City in China
Land, 2020, 9, (4), 1-17
- Urbanization, livestock systems and food security in developing countries: A systematic review of the literature
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2019, 11, (2), 279-299 View citations (3)
- EU’s trade standards and the export performance of small and medium-sized agri-food export firms in Egypt
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2018, 22, (5) View citations (1)
- Fairtrade and Sustainability: Motivations for Fairtrade Certification among Smallholder Coffee Growers in Tanzania
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (5), 1-18 View citations (1)
- “Made in China”: the displacement effect of China on Egyptian textile exports
Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, 2017, 7, (2), 99-114
- A Dynamic Analysis of Egyptian Orange Exports to Russia: A Co-integration Analysis
Agricultural Economics Review, 2016, 17, (2) View citations (1)
- Demand relationships in orange exports to Russia: a differential demand system approach focusing on Egypt
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2016, 4, (1), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Competitiveness analysis of Egyptian cotton exports with special focus on the Chinese market
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2014, 6, (2), 248-263 View citations (2)
- Opportunities and Constraints for Small Agricultural Exporters in Egypt
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2013, 16, (4), 24 View citations (5)
- Exploring Egypt-China bilateral trade: dynamics and prospects
Journal of Economic Studies, 2012, 39, (3), 314-326
- Performance of Egyptian Cotton Exports in International Market
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2009, 22, (2) View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.