Details about Bekzod Abdullaev
Access statistics for papers by Bekzod Abdullaev.
Last updated 2020-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Crime, Transition, and Growth
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- An attempt to restore Wagner’s law of increasing state activity
Empirical Economics, 2018, 55, (4), 1569-1583
- Does Ricardian equivalence hold in Australia? A revision based on testing super exogeneity with impulse-indicator saturation
Empirical Economics, 2015, 49, (2), 423-448 View citations (1)
- Growth Maximizing Tax Rate for Uzbekistan
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2014, 14, (1), 59-72 View citations (5)
- Ricardian equivalence and super exogeneity: a new approach
Global Business and Economics Review, 2014, 16, (1), 87-99 View citations (1)
- New Historical Evidence Against Ricardian Equivalence in Australia
Economic Papers, 2012, 31, (2), 137-149 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.