Details about Mehdi abid
Access statistics for papers by Mehdi abid.
Last updated 2019-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Whole body segment inertia parameters estimation from movement and ground reaction forces: a feasibility study
Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2017, 20, (S1), 175-176
- Energy Consumption-Informal Economic Growth Analysis: What Policy Options Do We Have?
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2016, 7, (1), 207-218 View citations (1)
- Impact of economic, financial, and institutional factors on CO2 emissions: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa economies
Utilities Policy, 2016, 41, (C), 85-94 View citations (4)
- Size and Implication of Informal Economy in African Countries: Evidence from a Structural Model
International Economic Journal, 2016, 30, (4), 571-598
- Disaggregate Energy Consumption Versus Economic Growth in Tunisia: Cointegration and Structural Break Analysis
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2015, 6, (4), 1104-1122 View citations (4)
- Energy Consumption and Industrial Production: Evidence from Tunisia at Both Aggregated and Disaggregated Levels
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2015, 6, (4), 1123-1137 View citations (4)
- Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia
Energy Policy, 2013, 62, (C), 247-253 View citations (19)
- The informal economy in Tunisia: measurement and linkage with the formal economy
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2013, 6, (2), 194-209 View citations (2)
- Energy Consumption-Economic Growth Nexus: Does the Level of Aggregation Matter?
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2012, 2, (2), 55-62 View citations (29)
- Energy use for economic growth: A trivariate analysis from Tunisian agriculture sector
Energy Policy, 2012, 48, (C), 711-716 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.