Details about Abed AL-Nasser Abdallah
Access statistics for papers by Abed AL-Nasser Abdallah.
Last updated 2013-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Acquirer's return and the choice of acquisition targets: does acquisition experience matter?
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (26), 3770-3777
- Do accounting standards matter to financial analysts? An empirical analysis of the effect of cross-listing from different accounting standards regimes on analyst following and forecast error
The International Journal of Accounting, 2012, 47, (2), 168-197 View citations (3)
- THE EFFECT OF CROSS‐LISTING ON TRADING VOLUME: REDUCING SEGMENTATION VERSUS SIGNALING INVESTOR PROTECTION
Journal of Financial Research, 2011, 34, (4), 589-616 View citations (5)
- Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2010, 50, (2), 202-213 View citations (3)
- Do regulations matter? The effects of cross-listing on analysts' coverage and forecast errors: A comparative analysis
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2008, 7, (3), 285-307 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.