Details about Azar Abizada
Access statistics for papers by Azar Abizada.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hiring from a pool of workers
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior, WZB Berlin Social Science Center
- Exchange-stability in roommate problems
Review of Economic Design, 2019, 23, (1), 3-12
- Incentives in landing slot problems
Journal of Economic Theory, 2017, 170, (C), 29-55 View citations (18)
- Paths to stability for college admissions with budget constraints
International Journal of Game Theory, 2017, 46, (3), 879-890
- House allocation when availability of houses may change unexpectedly
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2016, 81, (C), 29-37
- Stability and incentives for college admissions with budget constraints
Theoretical Economics, 2016, 11, (2) View citations (3)
- Stability and strategy-proofness for college admissions with an eligibility criterion
Review of Economic Design, 2015, 19, (1), 47-66 View citations (4)
- A characterization of the uniform rule based on new robustness properties
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2014, 71, (C), 80-85 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.