Details about Abdurohman
Access statistics for papers by Abdurohman.
Last updated 2021-03-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia
CCEP Working Papers, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
- Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Mitigation in Indonesia
Working Papers, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy
- Spatial impacts of fiscal stimulus policies during the 2009 global financial crisis in Indonesia
Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, 2021, 5, (1), 305-326
- Is Being Stuck with a Five Percent Growth Rate a New Normal for Indonesia?
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2018, 54, (2), 141-164 View citations (1)
- THE BEHAVIOR OF FISCAL POLICY IN INDONESIA IN RESPONSE TO ECONOMIC CYCLES
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2017, 62, (02), 377-401 View citations (4)