Details about Nurudeen Abu
Access statistics for papers by Nurudeen Abu.
Last updated 2018-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Relationships between Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Savings, Domestic Investment, and Economic Growth: The Case of Sub-Saharan Africa
Society and Economy, 2016, 38, (2), 193-217 View citations (2)
- Corruption, Political Instability and Economic Development in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS): Is There a Causal Relationship?
Contemporary Economics, 2015, 9, (1) View citations (1)
- The Non-Linear Relationship Between Fiscal Deficits And Inflation: Evidence From Africa
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2015, 10, (2), 102-112
- Low Savings Rates in the Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas): The Role of the Political Instability-Income Interaction
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2014, 8, (2), 11 View citations (2)
- Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Nigeria
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2011, IX, (3), 50-67 View citations (1)
- Saving-Economic Growth Nexus In Nigeria, 1970-2007: Granger Causality And Co-Integration Analyses
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2010, (5), 93-104 View citations (3)
- Does Stock Market Development Raise Economic Growth? Evidence from Nigeria
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2009, 01, (1), 015-026 View citations (11)
- Modeling the Long-Run Determinants of Private Investment in Nigeria
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2009, VII, (3 & 4), 48-63
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.