Details about Menachem Meni Abudy
Access statistics for papers by Menachem Meni Abudy.
Last updated 2021-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Do executive compensation contracts maximize firm value? Indications from a quasi-natural experiment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2020, 114, (C) View citations (3)
- Retail investors’ trading and stock market liquidity
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 54, (C)
- What Happens to Trading Volume When the Regulator Bans Voluntary Disclosure?
European Accounting Review, 2020, 29, (3), 555-580 View citations (2)
- Corporate Bond Trading on a Limit Order Book Exchange
Review of Finance, 2018, 22, (4), 1413-1440 View citations (5)
- The effect of liquidity on non-marketable securities
Finance Research Letters, 2018, 26, (C), 139-144
- How much can illiquidity affect corporate debt yield spread?
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 25, (C), 58-69 View citations (5)
- The cost of equity for private firms
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 431-443 View citations (2)
- Valuing restricted stock grants to non-executive employees
Journal of Economics and Business, 2016, 86, (C), 33-51
- PERFORMANCE OF ISRAELI MUTUAL FUNDS: EQUITY AND BOND FUNDS
Israel Economic Review, 2016, 13, (1), 1-21 View citations (1)
- Non-marketability and the value of employee stock options
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (12), 5500-5510 View citations (6)
- Taxation and the value of employee stock options
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2011, 7, (1), 9-37
- Changes in Controlling Shareholders’ Holdings: Do they Entail Financial Tunneling?
A chapter in International Corporate Governance, 2015, vol. 18, pp 47-63 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.