Details about A.S. Abdul-Rahim
Access statistics for papers by A.S. Abdul-Rahim.
Last updated 2020-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Wood Fuel Energy on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Dynamic Macro-Panel Approach
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (8), 1-14
- Cost Efficiency of Bioenergy Industry and its Economic Determinants in EU-28: A Tobit Model Based on DEA Efficiency Scores
International Journal of Management and Sustainability, 2019, 8, (2), 79-87
- Estimating the Economic Determinants of Technical Efficiency of Bioenergy in EU-28: An Application of Tobit Analysis
Journal of Social Economics Research, 2019, 6, (2), 97-105
- Determinants of cost efficiency of bioenergy industry: Evidence from EU28 countries
Renewable Energy, 2018, 127, (C), 746-762 View citations (4)
- Population Growth and CO2 Emission in Nigeria: A Recursive ARDL Approach
SAGE Open, 2018, 8, (2), 2158244018765916
- The Economic Determinants of Bioenergy Trade Intensity in the EU-28: A Co-Integration Approach
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (2), 1-20 View citations (4)
- The Impact of Soil and Water Conservation on Agricultural Economic Growth and Rural Poverty Reduction in China
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (12), 1-12 View citations (1)
- An empirical and forecasting analysis of the bioenergy market in the EU28 region: Evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 80, (C), 1123-1137 View citations (3)
- Determinants of technical efficiency in the bioenergy industry in the EU28 region
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 78, (C), 1331-1349 View citations (3)
- Economic Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Investigating the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Algeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (4), 1125-1132 View citations (6)
- Supply of Rubber Wood Log in Malaysia
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2014, 04, (06), 11
- Sustainable forest management policy and the analysis of convergence effects on timber production
Forest Policy and Economics, 2012, 22, (C), 60-64
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.