Details about Subhash Abhayawansa
Access statistics for papers by Subhash Abhayawansa.
Last updated 2018-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Students’ conceptions of learning in the context of an accounting degree
Accounting Education, 2017, 26, (3), 213-241
- Determinants of carbon management strategy adoption: Evidence from Australia’s top 200 publicly listed firms
Managerial Auditing Journal, 2016, 31, (2), 156-179 View citations (2)
- Does intellectual capital disclosure in analysts' reports vary by firm characteristics?
Advances in accounting, 2016, 35, (C), 26-38
- The use of intellectual capital information by sell-side analysts in company valuation
Accounting and Business Research, 2015, 45, (3), 279-306 View citations (1)
- Corporate reporting of intellectual capital: evidence from the Bangladeshi pharmaceutical sector
Asian Review of Accounting, 2014, 22, (2), 98-127 View citations (2)
- Importance of Intellectual Capital Information: A Study of Australian Analyst Reports
Australian Accounting Review, 2014, 24, (1), 66-83 View citations (3)
- Impact of Entry Mode on Students' Approaches to Learning: A Study of Accounting Students
Accounting Education, 2012, 21, (4), 341-361 View citations (2)
- Conceptions of Learning and Approaches to Learning—A Phenomenographic Study of a Group of Overseas Accounting Students from Sri Lanka
Accounting Education, 2010, 19, (5), 527-550 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.