Details about Mohammad Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi.
Last updated 2018-01-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An assessment of recent Iranian fertility trends using parity progression ratios
Demographic Research, 2015, 32, (58), 1581-1602 View citations (4)
- Family life and developmental idealism in Yazd, Iran
Demographic Research, 2012, 26, (10), 207-238
- International Fertility Change: New Data and Insights From the Developmental Idealism Framework
Demography, 2012, 49, (2), 677-698 View citations (2)
- Marriage and Family Formation of the Second-Generation Afghans in Iran: Insights from a Qualitative Study
International Migration Review, 2012, 46, (4), 828-860
- Demography, Education, and Democracy: Global Trends and the Case of Iran
Population and Development Review, 2010, 36, (2), 253-281 View citations (9)
- Family planning and fertility decline in rural Iran: the impact of rural health clinics
Health Economics, 2010, 19, (S1), 159-180 View citations (11)
- La baisse de la fécondité en Iran, 1981-1999: application de la méthode des probabilités d'agrandissement transversales
Population (french edition), 2006, 61, (5), 821-839
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.