Details about Wissam Abdallah
Access statistics for papers by Wissam Abdallah.
Last updated 2019-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does cross-listing mitigate sub-optimal corporate investment?
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- Does cross-listing in the US improve investment efficiency? Evidence from UK firms
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 72, (C), 215-231
- The Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in the European Insurance Industry
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2018, 43, (4), 653-703
- Does cross-listing increase managers' propensity to listen to the market in M&A deals?
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 46, (C), 97-120 View citations (3)
- Evolution of control of cross-listed companies
The European Journal of Finance, 2016, 22, (15), 1507-1533 View citations (1)
- Volatility links between the home and the host market for U.K. dual-listed stocks on U.S. markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 33, (C), 183-199 View citations (1)
- Do accounting standards matter to financial analysts? An empirical analysis of the effect of cross-listing from different accounting standards regimes on analyst following and forecast error
The International Journal of Accounting, 2012, 47, (2), 168-197 View citations (6)
- THE EFFECT OF CROSS‐LISTING ON TRADING VOLUME: REDUCING SEGMENTATION VERSUS SIGNALING INVESTOR PROTECTION
Journal of Financial Research, 2011, 34, (4), 589-616 View citations (7)
- Does corporate control determine the cross-listing location?
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2008, 14, (3), 183-199 View citations (11)
- The impact of a cross-listing on dividend policy
International Journal of Corporate Governance, 2008, 1, (1), 49-72
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.