Details about Isabel Abinzano
Access statistics for papers by Isabel Abinzano.
Last updated 2019-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hidden Power of Trading Activity: The FLB in Tennis Betting Exchanges
Journal of Sports Economics, 2019, 20, (2), 261-285
- Bad company. The indirect effect of differences in corporate governance in the pension plan industry
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2017, 54, (C), 63-75
- Behavioral Biases Never Walk Alone
Journal of Sports Economics, 2017, 18, (2), 99-125 View citations (1)
- The Role of Investor Type in the Fee Structures of Pension Plans
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2016, 50, (3), 387-417 View citations (2)
- Is default risk the hidden factor in momentum returns? Some empirical results
Accounting and Finance, 2014, 54, (3), 671-698 View citations (1)
- Does Default Probability Matter in Latin American Emerging Markets?
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2013, 49, (5), 63-81
- Pricing levered warrants with dilution using observable variables
Quantitative Finance, 2013, 13, (8), 1199-1209 View citations (2)
- Do Managerial Skills Vary Across Fund Managers? Results Using European Mutual Funds
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2010, 38, (1), 41-67 View citations (6)
- Single and Double Black-Cox: Two approaches for modelling debt restructuring
Economic Modelling, 2009, 26, (5), 910-917 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.