Details about Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi
Access statistics for papers by Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi.
Last updated 2021-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- INVESTIGATING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CRUDE PALM OIL AND CRUDE OIL PRICES – COINTEGRATION APPROACH
2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding, Conference Master Resources
- Crude Oil Price and Exchange Rates - The Case of Malaysia and Brunei
International Journal of Financial Research, 2019, 10, (5), 1-10
- Did Conventional Interest Rate Influence Islamic Total Deposits? Evidence From January 2007 Till January 2019
International Journal of Financial Research, 2019, 11, (5), 11-18
- Investor Sentiment and Firm Financial Performance of Malaysian IPO Firms: Pre and Post Financial Crisis
International Journal of Financial Research, 2019, 11, (5), 450-458
- Managing a Country¡¯s Sustainabilty - The Case of Malaysia and Indonesia Public Debt
International Journal of Financial Research, 2019, 11, (5), 19-25
- The Effects of Relative Strength of USD and Overnight Policy Rate on Performance of Malaysian Stock Market – Evidence from 1980 through 2015
Contemporary Economics, 2019, 13, (2) View citations (1)
- Corporate Governance, Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Firm’s Performance: Evidence from Construction Business, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia
International Journal of Business and Management, 2018, 13, (2), 14
- Capital Structure Theories and Firm’s Value-Evidence from Bursa Malaysia Construction Sector
International Journal of Business and Management, 2017, 12, (9), 163
- Integration of Financial Markets: A Study of Egypt and Palestine Stock Markets
Applied Finance and Accounting, 2017, 3, (1), 1-10
- Technological Capability as a Key Determinant for Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Indian Sub-Continent
International Journal of Business and Management, 2016, 11, (9), 154
- The Influence of Financial Performance, Capital Structure and Macroeconomic Factors on Firm¡¯s Value ¨C Evidence from Textile Companies at Indonesia Stock Exchange
Applied Finance and Accounting, 2016, 2, (2), 18-29 View citations (1)
- A comparative study on the level of efficiency between Islamic and conventional banking systems in Malaysia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2012, 5, (1), 48-62 View citations (5)
- A Quest for Small-Firm Effect: Evidence from KLSE Second Board
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2011, IX, (3), 28-39
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.