Details about Nora Aboushady
Access statistics for papers by Nora Aboushady.
Last updated 2023-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Investment Climate and Firms’ Exports in Egypt: When Politics Matter
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (1)
- Productivity, Exports Performance and Investment Climate: Evidence from Firm Level-Data
Conference papers, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project
- Do Telecom Restrictive Policies Matter for Telecom Performance? Evidence from MENA Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Disentangling the impact of trade barriers on wages: evidence from the MENA region
Middle East Development Journal, 2022, 14, (1), 43-69 View citations (1)
- Do exports and innovation matter for the demand of skilled labor?
International Review of Applied Economics, 2021, 35, (1), 25-44 View citations (1)
- Investment climate and Trade Margins in Egypt: Which Factors Do Matter?
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (4), 2275-2301
- Do restrictive regulatory policies matter for telecom performance? Evidence from MENA countries
Utilities Policy, 2018, 53, (C), 60-72 View citations (3)
- Arab Trade Dynamics after the Implementation of the Pan Arab Free Trade Area (1998–2012)
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2016, 12, (1), 1-29
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.