Details about Kanat Abdulla
Access statistics for papers by Kanat Abdulla.
Last updated 2023-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Civil society and environmental compliance: New empirical evidence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- State capacity in responding to COVID-19
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- CURRENCY SUBSTITUTION: A CASE OF KAZAKHSTAN (2000:1-2007:12)
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan View citations (1)
- Education-Job Mismatch: Implications for Individual Earnings and Aggregate Output
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2022, 163, (2), 723-752
- Regional Differences in Human Capital and Occupational Choice: Evidence from Mexico
The European Journal of Development Research, 2022, 34, (6), 2899-2922
- Corrosive effects of corruption on human capital and aggregate productivity
Kyklos, 2021, 74, (4), 445-462 View citations (3)
- Regional convergence and structural transformation in a resource-dependent country
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2021, 59, (C), 548-557
- Human capital accumulation: Evidence from immigrants in low-income countries
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2020, 48, (4), 951-973 View citations (2)
- Productivity gains from reallocation of talent in Brazil and India
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 62, (C) View citations (3)
- Resource concentration, institutional quality and the natural resource curse
Economic Systems, 2013, 37, (2), 254-270 View citations (23)
- Demand For Money In Kazakhstan: 2000-2007
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (1), 118-129 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.