Details about Michael Abbott
Access statistics for papers by Michael Abbott.
Last updated 2009-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Immigrant Earnings Distributions and Earnings Mobility in Canada: Evidence for the 1982 Landing Cohort from IMDB Micro Data
CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics View citations (4)
- Immigrant Earnings Differentials and Cohort Effects in Canada
Working Papers, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations View citations (2)
Also in Working Paper, Economics Department, Queen's University (1987) View citations (6)
- Alternative Estimates of Union-Nonunion and Public-Private Wage Differentials in Ontario, 1981
Working Papers, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations
Also in Working Paper, Economics Department, Queen's University (1986)
- Male and Female Earnings in Canadian Manufacturing, 1931
Working Paper, Economics Department, Queen's University
- Immigrant Earnings Differentials and Birth-Year Effects for Men in Canada: Post-war-1972
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1993, 26, (3), 505-24 View citations (20)
- Immigrant Earnings Differentials in Canada: A More General Specification of Age and Experience Effects
Empirical Economics, 1992, 17, (2), 221-38 View citations (7)
- Labour Economics Research of the Macdonald Commission: A Review of Volumes 17 and 18
Canadian Public Policy, 1986, 12, (4), 628-639
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.