Details about Faisal Abbas
|Postal address:||Faisal Abbas, PhD Associate Professor Department of Economics School of Social Sciences and Humanities (S3H) National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Sector H-12, Islamabad-44000, Pak|
|Workplace:||Department of Economics, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Faisal Abbas.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Public Health expenditures in Pakistan
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (10)
- Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- A Multilevel Analysis of Factors Associated With Stunting in Children Less Than 2â€‰years Using Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) 2017â€“18 of Punjab, Pakistan
SAGE Open, 2022, 12, (2), 21582440221096127
- Analyzing the Impact of Government Social Spending, Population Growth and Foreign Remittances on Human Development in Pakistan: Implications for Policy
The European Journal of Development Research, 2022, 34, (3), 1607-1626
- Did the restructuring of the electricity generation sector increase social welfare in Pakistan?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2022, 157, (C)
- Factors associated with prevalence of diarrhea among children under five years of age in Pakistan
Children and Youth Services Review, 2022, 132, (C)
- Do remittances reduce women’s acceptance of domestic violence? Evidence from Pakistan
World Development, 2021, 138, (C) View citations (2)
- Human versus physical capital: issues of accumulation, interaction and endogeneity
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2019, 52, (4), 351-382 View citations (1)
- Poverty as Functioning Deprivation: Global Estimates
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2018, 140, (3), 1077-1108
- What Determines Health Status of Population in Pakistan?
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2018, 139, (1), 1-23
- Does Trade Liberalization Improve Trade Balance in Pakistan?
South Asia Economic Journal, 2017, 18, (2), 158-183
- Reasons for delay in selected hydro-power projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 73, (C), 196-204 View citations (8)
- The dynamics of electricity demand in Pakistan: A panel cointegration analysis
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 65, (C), 1159-1178 View citations (12)
- Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?
Energy Economics, 2015, 51, (C), 275-287 View citations (138)
- Linking financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Pakistan
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 44, (C), 211-220 View citations (104)
- Electricity consumption-economic growth Nexus: An aggregated and disaggregated causality analysis in India and Pakistan
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2013, 35, (4), 538-553 View citations (62)
- What determines public health expenditures in Pakistan? Role of income, urbanization and unemployment
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2013, 46, (4), 341-362 View citations (3)
- Pakistan: why the reforms need work
Nature, 2010, 467, (7319), 1047-1047
- Energy Use for Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis from the Agriculture Sector of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 1065-1073 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.