Details about Alex O. Acheampong
Access statistics for papers by Alex O. Acheampong.
Last updated 2022-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does democracy really improve environmental quality? Empirical contribution to the environmental politics debate
Energy Economics, 2022, 109, (C)
- Does environmental sustainability attract foreign investment? Evidence from developing countries
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2022, 31, (7), 3542-3573
- Effects of income inequality and governance on energy poverty alleviation: Implications for sustainable development policy
Utilities Policy, 2022, 78, (C)
- Enhancing human development in developing regions: Do ICT and transport infrastructure matter?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2022, 180, (C)
- Foreign aid—Economic Growth Nexus in Africa: Does Financial Development Matter?
International Economic Journal, 2022, 36, (3), 418-444
- The impact of de facto globalization on carbon emissions: Evidence from Ghana
International Economics, 2022, 170, (C), 156-173
- Does energy accessibility improve human development? Evidence from energy-poor regions
Energy Economics, 2021, 96, (C) View citations (29)
- Empowering the powerless: Does access to energy improve income inequality?
Energy Economics, 2021, 99, (C) View citations (6)
- Remittances, financial development and poverty reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications for post-COVID-19 macroeconomic policies
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2021, 43, (6), 1365-1387 View citations (2)
- Renewable energy, CO2 emissions and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: Does institutional quality matter?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2021, 43, (5), 1070-1093 View citations (7)
- Revisiting the economic growth–energy consumption nexus: Does globalization matter?
Energy Economics, 2021, 102, (C) View citations (14)
- Does financial development mitigate carbon emissions? Evidence from heterogeneous financial economies
Energy Economics, 2020, 88, (C) View citations (38)
- Modelling for insight: Does financial development improve environmental quality?
Energy Economics, 2019, 83, (C), 156-179 View citations (63)
- Economic growth, CO2 emissions and energy consumption: What causes what and where?
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 677-692 View citations (122)
- Urbanisation and Sustainable Development: Econometric Evidence from Australia
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.