Details about Oluwatosin Adeniyi
Access statistics for papers by Oluwatosin Adeniyi.
Last updated 2016-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monetary Policy Committee and Monetary Policy Conduct in Nigeria: A Preliminary Investigation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Capital inflows and outflow and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 10, (1), 66-80
- FOREIGN CAPITAL FLOWS, FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Journal of Economic Development, 2015, 40, (3), 85-103 View citations (1)
- Financial development and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from threshold modelling
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2015, 47, (C), 11-21 View citations (5)
- Natural resource abundance, institutions and economic growth in Africa
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2015, 4, (1), 34-48 View citations (1)
- Trade and consumption of energy varieties: Empirical analysis of selected West Africa economies
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 47, (C), 354-366 View citations (3)
- Does Governance Impact on the Foreign Direct Investment- Growth Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2014, 17, (2), 71-81 View citations (1)
- Structural Breaks and Finance-Driven Growth Hypothesis in ECOWAS: Further Empirical Evidence
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2014, 7, (3), 63-80
- Oil revenue, institutions and macroeconomic indicators in N igeria
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 30-52
- SAVING-INVESTMENT NEXUS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: DOES FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT MATTER?
Journal of Economic Development, 2013, 38, (2), 119-140 View citations (2)
- Impact of financial development on manufacturing output: The Nigerian evidence
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (3), 2638-2645 View citations (1)
- Modeling Gasoline Demand with Structural Breaks:New Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2012, 2, (1), 1-9 View citations (2)
- Structural Breaks, Parameter Stability and Energy Demand Modeling in Nigeria
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2012, 5, (2), 129-144 View citations (2)
- Oil price shocks and economic growth in Nigeria: are thresholds important?
OPEC Energy Review, 2011, 35, (4), 308-333 View citations (5)
- Responsiveness of Trade Flows to Changes in Exchange rate and Relative prices: Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2010, 3, (2), 123-141 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.