Details about Oluwatosin Adeniyi
Access statistics for papers by Oluwatosin Adeniyi.
Last updated 2021-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Non-linear Relation between External Debt and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Does the Investment Channel Matter?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Trade Intensity Analysis of South Africa-BRIC Economic Relations
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Monetary Policy Committee and Monetary Policy Conduct in Nigeria: A Preliminary Investigation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Central Bank Communication and Monetary Policy Effectiveness: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Econometric analysis of the deficit financing options-growth inclusiveness nexus in India and Nigeria
Indian Economic Review, 2020, 55, (2), 313-338
- Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in Nigeria: Firm-Level Evidence
Journal of African Business, 2020, 21, (2), 235-263 View citations (2)
- Modelling central bank behaviour in Nigeria: A Markov-switching approach
Central Bank Review, 2020, 20, (4), 213-221
- Remittances and output growth volatility in developing countries: Does financial development dampen or magnify the effects?
Empirical Economics, 2019, 56, (3), 865-882 View citations (4)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Infl ation Variability: Evidence from ECOWAS Countries
Africagrowth Agenda, 2017, 14, (4), 18-22
- Remittance, Institutions and Investment Volatility Interactions: An Intercontinental Analysis
South African Journal of Economics, 2017, 85, (4), 553-569 View citations (2)
- The effect of terrorism on tourism development in Nigeria
Tourism Economics, 2017, 23, (8), 1673-1678 View citations (6)
- FINANCIAL LIBERALIZATION AND SMALL MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES GROWTH IN NIGERIA
West African Journal of Monetary and Economic Integration, 2016, 16, (1), 97-117
- The role of institutions in output growth volatility-financial development nexus
Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 43, (6), 910-927 View citations (5)
- Capital inflows and outflow and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 10, (1), 66-80 View citations (2)
- FOREIGN CAPITAL FLOWS, FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Journal of Economic Development, 2015, 40, (3), 85-103 View citations (9)
- Financial development and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from threshold modelling
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2015, 47, (C), 11-21 View citations (52)
- Is there a role for governance in the saving-investment nexus for Sub-Saharan Africa?
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2015, 17, (2), 120-134 View citations (1)
- Natural resource abundance, institutions and economic growth in Africa
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2015, 4, (1), 34-48 View citations (11)
- Trade and consumption of energy varieties: Empirical analysis of selected West Africa economies
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 47, (C), 354-366 View citations (14)
- Does Governance Impact on the Foreign Direct Investment- Growth Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2014, 17, (2), 71-81 View citations (15)
- Structural Breaks and Finance-Driven Growth Hypothesis in ECOWAS: Further Empirical Evidence
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2014, 7, (3), 63-80 View citations (1)
- Oil revenue, institutions and macroeconomic indicators in N igeria
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 30-52 View citations (4)
- SAVING-INVESTMENT NEXUS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: DOES FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT MATTER?
Journal of Economic Development, 2013, 38, (2), 119-140 View citations (7)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth and Financial Sector Development in Small Open Developing Economies
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2012, 42, (1), 105-127 View citations (29)
- Impact of financial development on manufacturing output: The Nigerian evidence
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (3), 2638-2645 View citations (3)
- Modeling Gasoline Demand with Structural Breaks:New Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2012, 2, (1), 1-9 View citations (3)
- Structural Breaks, Parameter Stability and Energy Demand Modeling in Nigeria
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2012, 5, (2), 129-144 View citations (3)
- Oil price shocks and economic growth in Nigeria: are thresholds important?
OPEC Energy Review, 2011, 35, (4), 308-333 View citations (17)
- Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in the Selected African Countries
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, 21, 93-110
- Responsiveness of Trade Flows to Changes in Exchange rate and Relative prices: Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2010, 3, (2), 123-141 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.