Details about Fenaba Addo
Access statistics for papers by Fenaba Addo.
Last updated 2019-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Born Without a Silver Spoon: Race, Wealth, and Unintended Childbearing
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2018, 39, (4), 600-615
- Do Marriage and Cohabitation Provide Benefits to Health in Mid-Life? The Role of Childhood Selection Mechanisms and Partnership Characteristics Across Countries
Population Research and Policy Review, 2018, 37, (5), 703-728
- Parents’ Wealth Helps Explain Racial Disparities in Student Loan Debt
In the Balance, 2018, (19), 1-3
- Financial Integration and Relationship Transitions of Young Adult Cohabiters
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2017, 38, (1), 84-99 View citations (1)
- Debt, Cohabitation, and Marriage in Young Adulthood
Demography, 2014, 51, (5), 1677-1701 View citations (6)
- Ethnoracial Differences in Early Union Experiences Among Young Adult Women
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2012, 39, (4), 427-444 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.