Details about Assefa Admassie
Access statistics for papers by Assefa Admassie.
Last updated 2020-03-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Informing policy with agricultural R&D evidence: An ASTI pilot project in Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Tanzania
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Effects of childhood work on long-term out-migration decision in rural Ethiopia
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Potential impact of improved varieties on poverty reduction: a case study of selected cereal crops in two districts of Ethiopia
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Perceptions of stakeholders on climate change and adaptation strategies in Ethiopia [in Amharic]
Research briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
- Attending school: two 'Rs' and child work in rural Ethiopia
ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague View citations (5)
- ALLOCATION OF CHILDREN'S TIME ENDOWMENT BETWEEN SCHOOLING AND WORK IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (5)
- The Incidence of Child Labour in Africa with Empirical Evidence from Rural Ethiopia
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (3)
- Can rural outmigration improve household food security? Empirical evidence from Ethiopia
World Development, 2020, 129, (C) View citations (1)
- Does childhood work impede long-term human capital accumulation? Empirical evidence from rural Ethiopia
International Journal of Educational Development, 2019, 66, (C), 234-246
- Adoption of Improved Technology in Ethiopia
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2011, 19, (1)
Also in Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2011, 19, (1), 180 (2011) View citations (4)
- Impact evaluation of the Ethiopian Health Services Extension Programme
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2009, 1, (4), 430-449 View citations (9)
- The Implications of Asset Ownership on Child Work in Rural Ethiopia
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2006, 11, (2), 105
- The role of education on the adoption of chemical fertiliser under different socioeconomic environments in Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2004, 30, (3), 215-228 View citations (79)
- Explaining the High Incidence of Child Labour in Sub–Saharan Africa
African Development Review, 2002, 14, (2), 251-275 View citations (22)
- The Impact of education on A locative and Technical Efficiency of Farmers: The Case of Ethiopian Small Holders
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 1999, 05, (1), 103 View citations (4)
- Attending School, Reading, Writing and Child Work in Rural Ethiopia
Chapter 6 in Economic Reform in Developing Countries, 2008
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.