Details about Assefa Admassie
Access statistics for papers by Assefa Admassie.
Last updated 2017-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Potential impact of improved varieties on poverty reduction: a case study of selected cereal crops in two districts of Ethiopia
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- The Political Economy of Food Price: the Case of Ethiopia
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (12)
- Perceptions of stakeholders on climate change and adaptation strategies in Ethiopia [in Amharic]
Research briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Attending school: two 'Rs' and child work in rural Ethiopia
ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague View citations (5)
- ALLOCATION OF CHILDREN'S TIME ENDOWMENT BETWEEN SCHOOLING AND WORK IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (4)
- Adoption of Improved Technology in Ethiopia
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2010, 19, (1) View citations (2)
- Impact evaluation of the Ethiopian Health Services Extension Programme
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2009, 1, (4), 430-449 View citations (5)
- The role of education on the adoption of chemical fertiliser under different socioeconomic environments in Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2004, 30, (3), 215-228 View citations (47)
- Explaining the High Incidence of Child Labour in Sub–Saharan Africa
African Development Review, 2002, 14, (2), 251-275 View citations (19)
- The Implications of Asset Ownership on Child Work in Rural Ethiopia
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2002, 11, (2)
- The Impact of education on A locative and Technical Efficiency of Farmers: The Case of Ethiopian Small Holders
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 1996, 05, (1) View citations (4)
- Attending School, Reading, Writing and Child Work in Rural Ethiopia
Chapter 6 in Economic Reform in Developing Countries, 2008
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.